Data protection legislation gives us the legal prerequisites, but how to translate and manage this in practice?
Compliance, like accountability requirements, is not a one-shot project. Adhering to data protection legislation, demands ongoing efforts.
In this two days course, our expert will pass on his experience acquired over more than 15 years, so you will learn how to manage data protection in an efficient way. This trainingis primarily based on the GDPR.
€1.100 (Excl. VAT)
The following functions with GDPR / data protection experience:
- Compliance Officer
- Head of legal
- Privacy Officer
Essential: knowledge of the GDPR or other comprehensive data protection laws
- Introduction into the privacy legislation and historical background
- Current national legislations vs. the GDPR
- Exploring the different types of personal data:
- Personal data and “sensitive” data Anonymised personal data vs. pseudonymised personal data
- Defining and qualifying the three main actors in data protection: controller, processor and data subject
- How to identify?
- What is a joint controller?
- What is their respective role?
- How to process data lawfully? What are the legal grounds to process data? The other basic principles explained
- What is new in the GDPR?
- Overview of the different data subject rights
- The need for records, a DPO and a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Data breaches: how to define and what to do? A word on codes of conduct and certifications
- The role of the national data protection authority and the supervisory authority
- International transfer of data
This training is part of the Training for Future Data Protection Officers track. If you follow the GDPR Extensive course within one year of attending this course, you can participate in the exam and obtain a certificate.
OPEN CALENDAR SCHEDULE
24-25 October 2019
Request your personal quote: