“I would like you to delete all my data!” How to respond to this and other data subject requests?
In a workshop format, participants will be faced with all the aspects of addressing data subject requests.
What does a Data Subject Request Simulation look like?
- Simulation of a data subject request, with a realistic scenario
- Demonstrates what to expect when a real data subject request occurs: Who would be involved? Where are the risks? Can you gather all necessary information in time?
- Challenges and improves current procedures and leadership roles
What will the participants uncover?
- Points of failure discovered during the simulation
- Does everyone understand their roles?
- Does the chain of command have any gaps leading to communication issues?
- Who are the key decision makers and are decisions being made in a timely manner?
- How involved is the executive leadership?
Request your personal quote: